Click for me :D

Saturday, March 3, 2012

SLO Audition later

Am I too nervous ?
I woke up this early , at a Saturday Morning. I love the weather though. It was freezing cold in my bedroom although there is no aircon in my bedroom :P

Ah , I need to print out a form. Shit. I forgotten. There is no printer shop around me :(
Nevermind. I got my way. I just need to act faster.

I hope I can pass my SLO Audition later.
Tomorrow will be Meryl's Birthday Party :D , Going with Mingxian , as he is our senior. Even Meryl invited him, and he say he want to buy present for Meryl.

Gonna meet Samuel and Kedi later.
And go for the audition later. Is at Bugis.
They want to drink Starbucks. Why is everyone around me all crazy over it, when I can't see anything that will make me go crazy about it. It is weird to be left out like that .

I will share my experience later with you all :D