Click for me :D

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Min's Session

Early in the morning, Tee Xi Min suggested to go study together & I wondered "What's Wrong ?" Haha.

So, we went and meet at Nebo, Told her to bring jacket at least. she said she will be okay with her long sleeves, but in the end, she was shivering in cold. :D
I want to finish my homeworks, but that pretty girl kept disturbing me :P hsaahha
We studied for awhile, then talk. Studies awhile then we have our food arrived. Studied for awhile, and we want to play game. The point is : WE ARE NOT FOCUSING AT OUR WORK AT ALL !! Need to get rid of this and start to train everything into plans.
I have put everything into timin, but nothing follows my timing, I need to be more discipline now to do all those perfectly. :D , NEED TO TRAIN ! 


Yeah, I saw Melvin today.
His side view damn shuai !!! :P
I feel like so proud of his side view :D:D:D , but I only get to see afar, then in the end being caught at a bery retarded way -.- , IS SO EMBRASSING , I SWEAR
I cannot take it. :(

So, went Ximin's house to see how she prepare her swimming clothes.
Came in only, Miki (Which is her dog) , do not like me :( . I came in & she kept barking at me. :(
Then, slowly, she get used to me, she is a very hyper dog. Really. She will kept jumping up non stop and keep playing with me "tug of war". Interesting dog.
She want to bite me tooo :( , but Ximin keep saying "te tiao ahh" , (which means cane in chinese) , to scare her. Everything she did that. Miki will close her eyes, how cute is that ?!?!?!
Wow, her room is like her personal makeup room. I like :D
I like everyone's room but never mine, although I have the whole rooom for myself. But is always messy :(

After that, went to ,y house to take somethings, & there we go to YCK Swimming .
Didn't swim much at all, Abit waste., but I love going out with Ximin <3333
I did not put my phone in the locker :( , DANGEROUS WAY !
So, we spend most of the time in the baby's poool singing & chatting. :D ,
Then go home.

I did not go home. Spent my evening with Maurice, Zen & Melvin.
I am like an extra there -.- .
But I am able to get near him somehow, but he was ignoring me like nobody's business. Haiis, Haven cross that time yesterday .
So. he like never see me like that.
I kept my mouth shut for th whole evening, I feeeel so quiet ! >.<

Hao laa, I hope he will forgive me by now .