Click for me :D

Monday, March 12, 2012

Amkss Family Day'12 & 4A2'12 Outing

Is a belated post.
Quite belated. This happened on the 10th March, Saturday. Where my school planned out a Schoool family day at Sentosa. (First time in my entire history in amkss) .
And our class make our class outing today too. So, is like right after family day will be my class outing :D.
I do not want to go at first because I woke up late and I slept late last night. Plus, my relationship with my classmates did not start out very well.
It had been a long journey for me. To face Apple & her gang's treatment on me.
In order to gain their trust, I try to participate and get close to them, so my life in amkss will not be such a bland one. It works in the end, I managed to at least talked and teach them whatever they are weak in . Yeah .
I can chose to ignore, but I did not . :P

So, I woke up late. + I do not know how to go Tanjong Beach , Siloso Beach , I know how to go . Just that, that was my first time going there. So, I have to take the bus, I have to alight at Palawan Beach, and I was kind of lost, actually at first , I was following that schoolmate of mine. Where-ever he go, I follow. But in the end, it depend on myself, so I have to ask people for directions. It worked. This man that I talked to , he said that he know Mr Manan & Mrs Carol Lim (VP) . I was like cooool :P
So, I have to walk straight.
Finally found my class.

So, I was quite sad and black face when I reached there.
It was because I am so tired . I reached there one hour late. Everything just started.
The sea was clean at first, but the peacefulness was destroyed by people that went down, including me. But I did not dirty the sea, I did not litter at all :P
So, I was standing there, Seeing my leg slowly go into the sand that the backwash and swash had done. Good use of geography :P
Then, I saw Darren they all, My choir-mates. So, slowly, my mood is back .
Went up to my class map area, I am hungry, went and hunt for something to eat, found chips, grapes and even nuggets. Maybe there were more. AH, BEEHOON AND SPICY MACARONI PASTA !!! (all cooked by Haida's Mum) . It was so nice :D

So, I will leave my description after most of the photos that I put here :D .
Before I put the photos here, Credit to : Firman & Amira (Cameras that took all these and upload all of the photos) . To facebook , because that is where I get it from :D
ENJOY :D
(By the way . I do not want to get wet at first because I did not bring any extra things , Only a shirt and shorts. But in the end, I was being thrown down. :( T.T (It was fun !)

The Two Main People that I am talking about. CREDITS TO THEM :D 
My Class Chiobu & LEAD OF THE CLASS :D 
SHERRIE & FIRMAN 
The Strong swash and backwash that I am talking about. (This is not my leg) 
This Two have a damn long friendship. I think around 13 years already . 
Continue this man :D 

Amanda & Ximin. The friends that will never leave me alone :P 
Amanda and I are friends since Primary Schoool :P . I still love this friend of mine.
SHE IS A SUPER GOOOOOD COOOOK. NO JOKE. 

 One of the Activity for Family day - TUG OF WAR. 
5A versus 4B  (I was not there yet) . 
Mr Ong helped 5A (People in white excluding Mr Ong) , and in 4B , there was Jianhui and others. Not an easy battle ehh :D . I did not who won in the end :D But is nice. 
Mr Ong fall for the last pic :P 

 Hahahahahah ! 2nd Victim of the day . 
Jerry was only beside me before he was being pulled down into the sea :D He was thrown down :P 
Yupp, How does it happened ? 
JianHui came and shake hand with Jerry saying "Good Game with us" , I was like no, He didnt play with you, then he was like "Did I played with you all" . And shortly after, his legs and arms was being brought up by the 4B guys and Firman, and brought him to the sea, and throw him down :D .
He got damn wet. :D 
(It seems fun. & It happened to me ) T.T 

Everyone is wet . Most of us is wet and all the girls are wet ! Including Eileen & Munling :p 
And we take class photo, back and front. Without Amira, she was in the toilet at that time. :( 









ENDING OF THE DAY , ________ BUNNNY :D

AMIRA :D 


APPLE, XIMIN & AMANDA (FROM LEFT TO RIGHT) 
JERRY :D 

 JUMP-SHOTS  :D

CLASS SHOT , BEFORE GOING OFF :D 

2 BROTHERS. I LIKE THIS PHOTO AS THIS WAS TAKEN BY ME :D
JERRRY & FIRMAN :D 
I looked super ugly here. But is the only photo with Firman :P 

Amira's Camera one , is short :D 

I like the Sunglass :D 
Class Chioby - Sherrie Soh :D 
Primary-Secondary School-mates <3333
Dearie Choirmate, Xiaowen :D 
 For people that know me, this photo might be a surprise to you all :P 
APPLE AND ABBIE. 

This photo was saying that NICHOLAS WAS BACK :D /. 
He was my Sec one classmate . and then he transfer school :(


Mr Lee & Marco 
Last Pic : My partner HAIDA :D