Click for me :D

Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Level Results

The Tan Brothers were damn nervous for their results today .
But , Lucky to say , in my eyes, they scored damn well.
Melvin, naturally. Kinda know his grades even with my eyes closed. :P Because I know he is a genius since Sec School. I am a Genius's girlfriend. How awesome is that :D

I cant reveal their results, as it is results, to me. I am kinda sensitive about this being posted online.
So, I will just say that they really earn my respect :D
They are so pro in this. A LEVEL. I will not ever sit for that paper. :P

Junwen have a "B" for GP .
I find that damn pro can :S
But Melvin , get those 4 important subjects A . ~~~
Meow.

Will be making their presents and give them next week .
This week, I am packed :D .
Have no time to buy the ingredients. I need to start to find the recipe . :D ,

I promised Junwen that I will treat him Swensen if he do well .
But he die die dont want, than I have to make him something. Same to Melvin :D

YOU HAVE DONE WELL GUYS :D .
THE TAN BROTHERS :D
CONGRATULATIONS :D