Click for me :D

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Europe Trip with Choir

Seems like I need to have a strong time management and study management soon .
I can't study like that and go out with choir with a results like that . I will die out of suffocation .

Was selected to go Europe. Currently still audition-ing for the role in choir.
I want to go at first , but I do not have confidence that my studies will not drop during the June Holidays. I just hope that my midyear, please meet what I target. :( .
I do not want to let myself and someone down at all :(

Audition ,  I nearly screwed up everything. I sung the wrong pitch .
I wish to have Mavis's perfect pitch in me that time .
But I think the second score saved me ? I am into the next audition which is coming soon, around late march.
I hope that time round, I can pass and go to Europe.
And at the same time, I want to help and boost myself up my studies wise, study timing will be increased .
And I will do the same to myself, by keep doing maths, and science questions.
I hate humanities. Lucky , my course, I needed only EMS .

I have been so highly involve with Choir stuffs, I want to be with Melvin too.
But I know he understand right ? :D