Click for me :D

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

1st Part of the Europe Trip

Europe trip seems to be fixed on me le.
I can't change it already. But came here to tell you what happened during today's Monday choir :D
Today was the first combine rehearsal for the trip choir. The first week. Combining with YTSS (Yishun Town Secondary School) . So, this was our first meeting together.
Our Kedi won everything laa :D . DAEBAK him , he is like my idol in choir . Side-read stronger than anyone.

So, today afternoon. I release early, like 1pm .
So, I have alot of time to waste, I been wasting on whether I want to go or not. In the end, I didn't know that I can't change it .
Going crazy over it ._.

Our AMKSIAN Chorister have fun during sectional.
Been playing this song with the teachers. They taught us the song , and we know the song in less than our hour. We have sectionals for 2 hours straight. Pro . It was the best sectionals ever . :D
So, our beat change almost everytime :D From 2/2 to 4/4 .

YTSS came,
and I am not surprised with the tenors girls . There were suppose to have 2 of them. But today, only one came.
She was tall. They didnt know that me ans Yokhui are tenors until we sing Janger. :D
I felt that me and yokhui sung better :P . Self-praise.
Not that fun ehh , Because this was the first day we know each other. We still have a long time to go too. So, I take my time. :P

BTW, MISS CHUNG ALLOWS ME NOT TO COME ON WEDNESDAY ,
I think I am going to change the day , Can I ?
I dont want to come on Friday . I am dead beat tired -.- . I hope I can , after I show Miss Chung , my study timetable.

But overall , I hope I can have fun :D
And , same thing applies. I hope I can have a camera (DSLR) before going there. :P
Daddy want to go at the same day too. We can't meet tooo :(
I hope he will not waste his money :D

After everything.
Went and eat fries and drunk bubbletea . With cute junior , Edeline & YokHui .
Me ans Yokhui today abit hyper ahh. :P
Was tired after all those. Went home and sleep until now :D
GOOD MORNING.

I miss Melvin Tan Jun Keong so much . I dont know how long have I not seen him :( 
Hope to see him ONE DAY . :D