Click for me :D

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Choir March Day Camp

Monday & Tuesday was taken out for Choir in this 1 week March Holidays.
For the Trip Choirs only. :(
Is just the Europe trip and they make it like we are going to SYF . We train from day to night . Is killing me slowly. My studies are affected now :(

Tuesday , We need to go YTSS for the first time for our first day camp.
We start during the afternoon , early afternoon . Around 1pm . We need to reach there at 12.45pm.
I do not know how to go there and I am going there alone. So, I thought that I will be late, Indeed , I was late for 10 minutes. I think :P
I took a taxi there, and it cost me $3+ , when there was an shortcut from NorthPoint to Yishun Town . :( .
*flip table* !

When I went in, I was blur. Really blur.
The security guard asked me whether I am from AMKSS , and she told me to take a whole big round to just the general office. I walked through the car-park and it leads me to the place that I have seen it right from the start.

Called Glenda, and saw Yokhui.
They were early. We are doing nothing practically, I'm totally lazy to take out my choir file too.
I saw ZhenLiang standing there holding a phone, I thought that he was talking to his parents or something, but when I walked past him, he gave me that stare and started to talk to me in that hongkong assent .
Idiot AH GONG. Junior of mine, and yet so disrespectful to me.  *piang*
I did not know any of the YTzen there. Only Huixin . So, I remain anti-social. Until the last day camp :D

I finally know a boy from YT , He played his guitar in the room . I was 'attracted' , as I thought that YT-zen were outdated. But most of the guys in choir know how to play guitar :O
I get his number and asked him whether he can teach me how to play guitar one day . And he did. :D


It was an utterly early choir practice.
I went there early with Yokhui , Both Bringing out guitar along.
I have to sit the early bus with my guitar, and I thought it was not the rush hour yet, and I sat down, did not know that the other stop , there were many people boarding the bus. Therefore, I need to make my guitar stand on my lap.
It was not an easy task . :(
Met YokHui at Mrt Station.
We board an empty train :D , and we went there.
At first, I thought that Shahzlee was asleep, I spammed call him and he did not reply. :( .
And i found out that he put his phone in his bag , with silent mode on :P
So, me and YokHui met him and we start to learn our guitar . :D
Different chords. , from that time to night. Full 12 hours, I cant play a D chord :( .
But overall is fun .

Not going to drag the whole story.

In the end, Me and Yokhui have to run 10 rounds in YTSS , for no valid reason. -.-
Or maybe we could argue back but we have no chance of winning the teachers at all.
1 round in YTSS including the stairs had make me go crazy , moreover 10 rounds. -.-
We did ran 10 rounds. Lying flat right after we are done.
Play guitar right after our running , with Edeline (Weiting) , Shahzlee & YokHui.
Along with two very good supporters, Kendra & Sameul :D
Ate Mac with them as our dinner and went home with Weiting. :D

Reached home around 10+pm , to mark my attendance done on MARCH CHOIR DAY CAMP.
HOORAY :D