Click for me :D

Monday, March 12, 2012

Friendship did not end so easily

Hahaha. It was a random title. :P
Yesterday, I went out for a short dinner with Waihong. It has been a long time since I last saw him.
After December, I have already stop meeting him due to the clashes of everything.

Yesterday, I planned to meet him out, since his house is so near and we are both free . :)
Have a nice time talking to each other.
Planning out step by step what is going on after this year . We think until so far :P .
We planned to married at the same age even . He is 2 years older than me though . Hahah :S .
He will get married earlier than me . I will take my time :P

I think I am going to study with him later on :P
In nebo maybe. Idk .

Time for me to go for my choir 2 Days Camp.
Is a Day Camp. Not going to complain , because I will have to face it anyway .
What the point of complaining. I will make my day worst .
I will think of the good side why am I doing all these :D
Then maybe I have a better day later :D