Click for me :D

Friday, February 10, 2012

Rachel's 16th Birthday

Yeah , I finally have time to update the upmost important event , which is Rachel's birthday.
My class just have a fun time splashing the birthday girl , we act like there is really cip today, and looks are deceiving . >.<

Hahaha, it is just like a normal birthday event, just that it is done by all 26 students, which is a class :D ,
Class bonding session, yeah , I think you can say so , It is really fun and bonding event.
In order to make sure that Rachel do not know anything, we need to make sure that our behaviours and words are sharp enough not to catch her attention.
We even have Mr Lee's help to have a serious atmosphere about bringing an extra shirt one day before.

So, on the day itself, there will be people mainly on different stations.
There is purely waterbomb station, creamy station and the rest of it, will be just throwing and doing their part.
I will not say so much, :D



My class's boys are sick. I will not use the word "were" . :P
Have fun throwing all kind of balloons on her. In the end, the whole class get wet , My panties is badly soaked. :( . I have an extra shirt to change to, but not shorts :( . I have to fan-dry it. And my shoes are wet too. But we caught other class's attention >.< , Public seah >.<

And today is her official Birthday , So I wish you a happy birthday here.

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY RACHEL SIM :)