Click for me :D

Sunday, February 19, 2012

6th Month of Walking with me

HAPPY 6TH MONTH MONTHNNIVERSARY ! 


Finally, It have been half a year . 
With Melvin Tan Jun Keong. 
I want to make his first love experience a long one okay :P 

He is able to tolerate my nonsense & I am able to tolerate his scoldings sometimes.
We have been smiling, laughing , kissing and hugging for 6 months. 
I can't wait for another half a year to come, and that time, it will be our first year together.

To Melvin, I've given a good impression , I think :P .
I am not a study freak, once I am, I am damn stupid in whatever I do .
In Maths, I am always careless, worst , is I keep forgetting everything you teach. I just can't remember. :( 

I always want to be a good girlfriend for him. 
And he is always at the top, I want to try my best to be at least below him :P 
Just that there are obstacles everytime. 

TODAY, LATER . WE ARE GOING TO USS . 
I HOPE TO HAVE FUN AND MANY PHOTOS TAKEN :D 
I have not take photo with Mel and Junwen for quite a long time le.  
Mel, just let me used up the photos limit that you give me today okay :D 
I love taking photos with you. I am honest okay :P

THE LAST PHOTO WE TAKEN WITH EACH OTHER :P . CUTE RIGHT ? :D 

ILOVEYOUMTJK ! :D