Click for me :D

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Stress is Everywhere

Hello !
I'm back to the reality world. Finally.
I just refuse to let my blog died before me do. :P , So, I'll update at least a short post to make it alive or you know I'm the one that can just randomly popped out a topic and bla bla bla about it :P

I wanted to post my Valentine Day's post.
But I guess you all have to wait for awhile . :P , I do not have the time to use my computer so often :P
Yeap, Double Date, didnt end well at Vivo, as some conflict went in.

So, yesterday .
Simple plan , Choir start late every Wednesday . So, I have a full 2hours of break time for me.
I went out and have lunch with Melvin . Curry Chicken Rice from Toastbox :) .
I was quite surprised with the English speaking Aunties . They have a good english speaking habit.
I did not know that most of the women outside is starting to pick up good English, My mum tried and kinda ...... fail .

So, after the curry chicken rice, Mel want to change his POSB atm card to the POSB "GO" card . , but he went up to DBS instead, since is just right on top of us, and he changed his card to the "Platinum" , Visa Card.
I see already damn jealous can :(
It comes with a free ibanking account too.
But the card can only applies to the age 16 & above. And is not by the year , is by month of birth .
I am born at the month July, Is like so long , just for me to have this for myself.
So, Mel keep using it. Is like cooool only.

After that , went back to schoool for choir.
MISS CHUNG is back, finally. So, the whole rehearsal have the feeeling of REHEARSAL .
It seems that is better if we have the instructor here to teach :) .
After rehearsal , Mrs Lau said about the SLO (Singapore Lyrical Opera) choir audition is for youth , !!!
I want to go for the audition , I missed out my MTDC audition , but this is better. Since, I have the interest and they have a small scholarship behind.
I want to join with Samuel , YokHui & Kedi . It seems nice. :D and cool too.
And is SINGAPORE.
SLO
The Logo is cool right . 
I can't wait to go for the audition on 25th Feb and 3rd March. 
I just hope that the audition is not hard, and on that day , my throat is okay to even sing. 
I do not want to have any mistakes. 

Yupp, After choir, went and see Mel cut hair. 
Teehee, he say he want to cut $3.50 hairstyle , and ended up , we found it :P , 
And the hairstylists inside are kind and cool ahbeng can :D . 
They say I very noisy :( . 
Hahahah . And his hairstyle cut his age by 2 . 
But Mel, when you went half naked with that hairstyle, you looooked fat . :P  

Fate bahh .
I've been stalking Mr Izuan's girlfriend's blog :D
Their anniversary is 1st August , and at the year of 2008 !!!!
Ohmygod, is going to be 4 years soon . And me and mel at 18 days after :D


3 more days ! :D