Click for me :D

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Chio

Haiis, Another random post again.
Ironic & Epic yesterday .

I have a primary school mate that used my feelings last time , in primary school.
Texted me to help him out . 0.0
Epic right. He said he was being lame and childish last time. I don't blame him as we all have our young "moments" before.

Epic is, He like Charmaine .
So, Charmaine is like angry at him for scolding her "you suck" . Than, after awhile, you rocks.
AH , So, he want me to help him out .

He still not grown up yet.
Although he looked mature-er than me.
His relationship planned out for her is to wait for her to graduate , and he come out from NS , and woo her.
Lalala, just that he dont know whether this is love for her, or just an common crush.

I didnt help much, I just chat with Charmaine like normally.
And whether will she forgive him . I have totally no idea :P .

Jiayou , Lim Wenn Hao.
Wen with the double "n"

That marks the story of the day.
My title say "Chio" , is because I realised this world ain't fair all the time.
Pretty girls get all the staring and get some crazy guys falling in deep love with her.
And , she will control the whole show.
Is so unfair uhh , But nevermind.
I do not want to be one, I feel that I will be damn bad if I have guys surrounding me, asking me questions.

Charmaine is cute.
Ultra cute. Sometimes, I am kinda jealous ._.
But , I am totally okay with it now :D