Click for me :D

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Died & Revived.

Not a good day for me yesterday .
Got back most of my papers . Today, I'll be getting back my F&N mock test paper. Is a 50 marks paper. I do not know how much I fare ._.

But yesterday.
I did not fare well for any of the subjects at all.
Worst is that I get F9 for a subject that I need to score good for it :(
I get 26% for English. ._. , Lucky is a test. But still, I should not be scoring that low.
For that idiotic Geography paper, Stupid Ismal.
If I can score this marks even after studying . I felt so useless . It totally increase my blues in Monday Blues.
I cried after school . Trying to de-stress myself.
Lucky, I am damn lucky to have MXQ , RT & MT as my best friends.
They are the ones that sent me messages to comfort me and gave me tips of how to study all those. And even motivate me :)
Thanks guys  . :D
Mel was the one that totally calm me down, as he says that there was not much problem in my studying method, Just exam format and careless. I love to give marks to teacher. 
Yeah . And this was how they motivate me.
So, I revived myself by drinking revive potion :P


So, I decided not to dwell too long at my results.
Keep crying. No actions = No results. :D
And I finally gave my best shot. GO FIND TEACHER FOR GEOGRAPHY.
I dont know whether is it fate. It made me meet my dear geo teacher :D , Not Ismal of coz :D

So, I decided to find some way to save myself :D
I FELL DOWN, I JUST HAVE TO STAND UP AND SWEEP EVERY DUST OUT OF ME AND RUN :D 
I am Abbie Loke Yeng Yin ehh :D


Yeah, Early morning motivation quotes from me .
Going to start my day by having every positive thinkings in me :D
IS A NEW DAY WORLD :D