Click for me :D

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Loke Jun Meng

Hahaha , Yesterday was quite a fun day ,
I turned out to be a good motivator. :P

Daddy allows me to go out with JunMeng and his friend, WenHao , so that they will not do wrong thing.
So, I brought them out to AMK HUB m wanted them ti learn how to play pump since I say I will be treating them, but ended up that they will damn noob, I told them that the red colour was above and blue colour is below, Yet , they make me waste one credit. :(
Nevermind.
So, we change the whole entire game to jubeat.

Then, brought them to go eat KFC ,
WenHao keep saying, he want to eat Cheese Fries.
After everything, brought both of them back home, as I said, If I treat them, they will have to study with me at home at least 1 hour a day.
And they really make it :)

Actually, my brother is the type of a person that can study.
He can become smarter than WenHao , and go to express class.
Computer and bad friend influence screwed his whole life up, I am going to help him and myself too. :)
Loke Jun Meng, as a brother, co-operate with me till you succeed going to thru train :)
He was so obedient for once. I hope it continues :)