Click for me :D

Saturday, February 25, 2012

I won't give up ~~

Hello !
I am back , for the song of the day again :D
Guess which song am I spamming on repeat again :P . haha.
It is a cover this time round. I always love the cover more than the original songs. I find them so fabulous. Or maybe I can't sing at all. That why I envy them :P

Yeah , This time . Is my idol.
JAYESSLEE. 
JANICE & SONIA :D 





I love this song. It sounds so motivating :D
And their voice damn nice,
I was into their cover of Tamia. Officially Missing You :D .
Is my favourite song from their youtube :P

And the special announcement they are talking about is that :
SONIA IS ENGAGED TO ANDY. !! 
Sonia is the twin sister. who is 10 minutes younger :P 


Congratulations ! :D ,

(At the same time, I wonder who am I going to married in the future,
What career will I become . All sort of questions popped out. )

YEAH~ SUPPORT THEM.
At least , when they are in SINGAPORE , I was there listening to how they sing alright :P