Click for me :D

Sunday, February 12, 2012

PLANNING TO SLIM DOWN ALL THE WAY !!

As what the title said, I have plan to slim down and work hard for my Os too :D
Sounds impossible for the people to know me right :P ,
I think is possible alright, Must have trust in me for now :P , I WILL STRIVE FOR THE BEST for everything, I make use of my school's motto even , so this time, I will definitely do it :D ,
With the help of my bestie and loves one . Who says it is impossible.

Ever wonder why I said this in such a random timing ? 
Scrolling down my facebook page, I saw my school's facebook page.

So, went and take a look at my seniors' prom night, is year 2011' batch :D . They are a cool batch alright, all so pretty and nice figure. :( .
They are so close to each other too. :D
I hope to have my own prom night tooo. Is from evening to midnight at a hotel which gets the highest votes :D
Haha , && I will just post some photos that motivated me to slim down :P
 THE HOTEL BALLROOM :D 







YEAH , All my seniors like so slim ! 0.0
Cool right, the ballroom , they have even a mini disco in it , with the programme .
I can't wait till mine to come , and their theme is Hollandwood .
I do not know what is next year's. I am not this year's batch, sad to say :( . HAHAHA

Yupp, at the mean time when I can see my face inside those photos.
I will study study and exercise exercise like mad ! , I promise teehee.
Sign-ed off :D