Click for me :D

Friday, February 17, 2012

Walking down the streets


On Thursday . 
It was a wonderful night .
Mel accompanied me to Bishan even though there was nothing they could help in the end. 
I've a sweet boyfriend uhh :P 

We just walked around Junction8 after knowing that I need to make a trip down to Somerset , where the Singtel main building is. 
Walk into popular and find some books to improve my english, but we found the career book. 
I was surprised that Poly's diploma cannot bring me to more jobs , most of the jobs are searching for Degree holders. :( . 
This is harder than I thought :( 

After everything. 
Mel decided to walk back to AMK from Bishan. 
Is not a very far distance. Not with Music in our ears.
We shared earpieces together, Mel's songs are unique, you will just be surprised of what songs he will play through his phone :P 
Shared Sweettalk together too. I did not know that he like my lime ice-blended :D 
We listened till we sit down at the bus stop where his first kiss at :P 
Listened to all kind of songs , From C-pop to Kpop to Jpop :P 
After that , he sent me to the bus stop :P 

SWEET UHH , It will be sweeter if my goodbye kisses are still around for me :P 
Tiptiptip :D 

2 MORE DAYS <3