Click for me :D

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

14TH FEB 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE TO EVERYONE !

Valentine is here . :D , 
My first valentine day with Mel ? , Yeah . It is :D 
At least , I want to make this first "V" Day a memorable one :D , 
I made a photo for him . , Spent half an hour making it to be perfect. Haiis. 

So, what are we going to do later ? 
Lessons and works are happening as per normal. 
So, we are going to celebrate it with Dyana & Justin. Double date at Sentosa Siloso Beach . 
I've nothing to show , so I will be wearing the usuals . :P . I look sexy with normal clothes on alright :P 
I know, wait till the day I slim down and get rid of that beautiful tummy out first , then , you will see me in BIKINI , I cant wait too. 
After O levels, Yeah , I will make sure, I am able to show my flat stomach by that time. 
Dyana of coz have no problem showing it :P , 
Taking photos with them to further update this :D 

I love this person so much . 
I made these photos for him to REMIND him that I am still in love okay . :P 

Yeah , I will update about what happened later in the afternoon , I cant wait :D 

Make sure :D