Click for me :D

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

1st Day of Running continuously.

Aim: To be able to run 2km anytime .

In order to have that aim come true, I have to run everyday or the original plan was to able to finish 20km in a month.
2km everyday for a month, (4 weeks) - 20km.
I dont think I can move during the weekends, so 5 days/week. Running 2km for that 5 days continuously, I add on to some workouts after running. I only did one set this time round.
The first try for everything was an epic fail, but I will improve as days goes by. I shall try new workouts exercise every month, so I can be more motivated to do & look forward to it everyday.


First session of the week :
Suppose to be 2.0km, but I ran only 1.68km. I still have 0.30+ km to go . 
The timing was ....... , there is a slight improve on my speed. SLIGHT. 

Workout exercises were alright. 
I did only one set, & today, I will add another set in it today, after the 2km run session. 
I promise I will have the determination to finish 2km full today. I done 4-7km, I wonder why cant I do this. :( 

The calories burning amount are pathetic ._. 
Only 77 . Fml. I shall not use this app anymore , it seems like it is not that clear, but it is added to my "RUNNING" Album. :) 

Hope Today I could do better than this .