Click for me :D

Saturday, October 13, 2012

An October Young Kid

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU, BRYAN TAN WEN JUN :D 

Wow, 6 year old, I dont even know what am I doing when I am 6.
I think I am still drinking milk from a bottle that time. :P
This young kid is smart, don't underestimate his memorising power. Hahaha, What can I expect from a genius's brother :P

He is too young to understand what am I writing here & he will not be possibly reading this until he is in primary 5/6 , I think. If that period of time, I am still able to meet up with him :D
He do not look like his brother, surprisingly . But others say that he looked like him.
He have super duper big eyes, but his brother have totally 2 times smaller eyes than his. :P
I think their smartness or IQ should be damn high.

This little kid might be attention seeking sometimes, but this is normal.
Every little children always want an extra attention given to them, so they know they exist.
Gonna bring him to Explorerkid @ Hub today.
I have not went in there before because I am way too old for it, but I have never play in the pool of balls before, how I wish I could jump in with them.
Gonna bring my camera out, tons of photos & videos.  I hope :D

Wishes for you : Walked the same path as your brother did :)