Click for me :D

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sinister

SINISTER 
RATINGS :
- Scariness : 9/10 
- Content : 8/10
Comments : This movie will not make you fall asleep at all. 

This movie is creeping me out. Even by writing this post, I feel so reluctant to do it because I have to put some photos in it & that idiot Mr Boogie's face is enough to scare me alive. ._. 
Tumblr is such a good place to have all sort of photos, just by typing "Sinister" , Mr Boogie's face are all around that page. How am I going to continue writing this post. 

I was supposed to post this post after Bryan's birthday celebration , but it was already late at night & I am the only one awake . Who the hell in the right mind will post those photos . MAMAMAMA .
Worst was that Melvin chose a time slot which happened half an hour before midnight. 
But one thing that I was glad about it was that the whole theatre was full of humans. It was a full booked theatre. :P 



Sinister means "bad, evil, base, or wicked; fell: his sinister purposes. or unfortunate; disastrous; unfavorable: a sinister accident.

This movie is about about a famous true-crime author wanting to write a new book at his new home & the whole movie is about how he found footage of how and why each family in his new home, by doing so, he puts his entire family in the path of a supernatural entity. 

This movie really creeps me out. I have to hid my face in and out continuously. 
Knowing what will happen next. but refuse to keep my head still to watch the part. 
Mr Boogie is the one that make me go crazy in the movie. His face is the one that scaring me. *He might be looking at me somewhere with a video camera or sth now". LOL . Why am I scaring myself?"

ah, I will be ending this post with this photo. 
Ah, I want to get out from here. Byeeee . 
Is a worthy horror movie, Watch it ! .