Click for me :D

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Travelling Once again

Is just a normal post , random post. :D
I think I am just posting because I do not want to pollute my diary because of this small thing. I think I polluted it more than once. Since, I kept promising myself to go overseas in the future or soon. :D
But reality is still working, I have no money. therefore, going overseas on my own is totally a IMPOSSIBLE case.

Hahha. Some countries that I have found in google :

1. Iceland , sounds Ice-ish right, there is hot & cold, not necessary to be cold. For those geography students, they should know. :P

(a)  The Blue Lagoon

(a) - The Blue Lagoon – Iceland’s biggest tourist draw and regardless of the outside temperature the geothermal pool maintains an amazing 40 degree average. The waters are rich in minerals so make the most of this sky blue oasis and jump in.

(b) Aurora Borealis / Northern Lights - From October to March the skies dance in various colours thanks to charge particles emitted from the sun, just head north anywhere away from city lights and if you preserver for a couple of days, you’re very likely to be rewarded with a sight like no other


Something that I really want to seee before I die. 
Of coz, is not something that can be seen by naked eyes, they say. I dont know.
I just know, from all those photos , they loooked wonderful , pretty & amazing. Wondering how will it be like, if I really get to see it. I think I will die. :P 
AHHAHA 


2.  Milford Sound
Picture of visitors near a waterfall in Milford Sound, Fiordland National Park, New Zealand
Photograph by Frans Lemmens, Hollandse Hoogte

Fiordland National Park, New Zealand

The most accessible fjord is Milford Sound, described by Rudyard Kipling as the "eighth wonder of the world." Waterfalls, rain forests, and stunning cliffs line the glacier-carved sound, home to dolphins, seals, sea lions, and penguins. Winter snow hangs on here, so October and November are safer for making the dramatic 74-mile drive (or bus ride) along winding Milford Road from Te Anau ("Gateway to the Fiords") through the park to the sound.

Waterfall :D 
It just simply formed in that way. Where resistance rocks all those. ~ 
It just loooked damn beautiful. I think I saw one before, when I am so young. 


3.At Victoria Falls, the Zambezi River plunges into basalt gorges. Photo: Rainbow over waterfall
Photograph by Christian Heeb, laif/Redux

Site: Mosi-oa-Tunya (Victoria Falls)
Location: Zambia and Zimbabwe
Category: Natural
Reason: This waterfall is among the most impressive to be found anywhere in the world.

* * *
This legendary waterfall is among the biggest, and most awe-inspiring, on the planet.

The Zambezi River is more than 1.25 miles (2 kilometers) wide when it cascades over the lip of a large basalt plateau and plunges as much as 354 feet (108 meters). The flow has been slicing slowly through this plateau for some two million years. During this time the river has slowly retreated and the remnants of earlier, ancient falls can be seen in the gorges downstream from the current cataract.
The beauty of the falls lies in their natural state, but the area is at some risk of runaway tourism-based development—more resorts, hotels, and even a possible dam below the falls that could flood several park gorges. Operators in the area offer everything from helicopter overflights to bungee jumping, and the management of these activities while preserving a quality visitor experience for all is an ongoing challenge.
(Taken from http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/travel/world-heritage/victoria-falls/ )

Hope to have more, but there is alot though.
I think the first country that I will go if I have the chance to go alone or with loves one, will be Korea/Thailand. Hahhaa :P
I like Thailand because I heard that one places have the best massaging service there, heard so.
But, I cant eat Thailand food. :P Haahha