Click for me :D

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Justna trip.




Is just another Justna trip.
"Justna" means Justin & Dyana.

I wanted to stay at home & stone that day, as I just got my braces tightened up again.
When I asked around for nails advise & Dyana wanted to go Bugis, as she will be meeting Justin.
I was alright with that as I wanted to go shop for extra accessories or things like this. (Now, I am running out of clothes for Halloween.)
Since, me & Justin were around AMK area, we planned to meet together before meeting Dyana.
I saw Justin on the same bus as me. (Recently, I have this weird fate thing, no matter who I message to that time, that person will be on the bus, & I will coincidently met them.)
Is kinda weird.
So, we were waiting for Dyana's whatsapp .

But in the end, we alight at Somerset. Indeed, there is nothing to shop, as all shops are damn high class. ._.
I am not the age to chase for brands yet, I do not have the money to do so too. I shall wait till my future husband to provide me for that :P .
Actually, Dyana was not happy with it at all, as the main purpose of this whole trip is to go for a shopping spree at Bugis Street. In the end, Dyana do not want to disappoint Justin or maybe do not want him to be angry, so we went to Somerset instead.
Justin had that weird shoes, which looked like a barefoot shoes. I have heard of this shoes before, on the newspaper. It is damn expensive in Singapore, is around SGD$200++ , but he brought it at US, so he got it in less than half price off . O.O

Went hunting for a salon in 313 , but everything has a price of $30-$60.
I always go under block salon for a cut at student price, so that kind of price is tooooo crazy for me when I can have a simple haircut at $8-$10 .
She was damn sad & heartbroken that her hair had been cut short.


RESULTS:
It is not that short right ? I think this hairstyle suits her though :D 
In the end, Justin paid for everything, including dinner. I felt damn bad, it was an expensive dinner to me. Okay, is an average price. $14.90+ ? I think . :D
We have the same hairlength . 

Went walking around Somerset since he was disappointed that he could not find a parapara machine in Cine.
I was quite disappointed with it, as I did not spend a single cents on anything at all. I am suppose to spend on something. Dad was madly angry about it , taking his money out for nothing. Arghh.
But I do understand why Dyana made that choice.

Got lime as my colour for the month. It dont look tha bad right ? & I cant clench my teeth together :( 

Now that I went out with many couples, of coz without Melvin.
The more I feel that I am lucky to have Melvin :P 
Why do I kept complaining how bad Melvin was in the past ? :P
Of coz, I love my relationship more when we passed 1st year boundary. To me, I feel that our honeymoon period might happen again after our first year :D
I'm getting to love that genius more and more instead of having my feelings faded for it in this 365 days :D
If he see this, I will get scolded again . HAHAHAH :P .