Click for me :D

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Melvin's Day :D

05102012 - Melvin's PASS OUT FROM HIS COURSE DAY.

This is a belated post. 
I was having exams for 2 weeks , that why. 
Yeah , 5th Oct was when Melvin pass out from his course. 
For the photo above, is a group photo , I dont think you all could find me in the photo, & is impossible to know where is Melvin and Junwen, they are being blocked by the adults. 

I do not know much about army stuffs, what I know was Melvin went into Air force & did something related to aircrafts. Second thoughts. it was not that way. What he supposed to do is to stay on ground , identify the enemy's aircraft model and lastly aim and shoot at them. 
I do not know how to describe the whole parade there. Therefore, I try my best to say more on the main parts, which is touring around the area :D 
My first time being inside an army area, so , dont mind me bimbo-ing about it. 


When the parade started. Yeah. Music first to alert us. 
The first thing that came into my mind when I heard that, is "Are all passing out parade's introduction the same ?" , It reminded me during his POP . :D (Ahhhh . his recruit days). 
Me and Junwen were having the same thinking aahahhahah ! :D 
Melvin's face looooked damn scary right. I was laughing and laughing, just cant stop laughing , because I dont get to seee him in that way that often. (which is a good thing kay). 

After a short speech was given by the SIR  I think . 
I am messed up by all the different rankings. What I know was "Sir not Sargent (is that how you spelt it?) , Sargent not sir.
Or else, they will be punished or tekan :P 

I am afraid that something bad will happen if I post the photos of the machine. There was an emergency alarm and they are showing us what will they do if that happened. 
Wait till I have the permisson, I will show some photos here. 
But before that, we are suppose to walk forward and help our "son" to put on the "sticker", it looked like a sticker to me. :P just that it is not sticky. 


It was supposed to be the B**** . (I dont know how to spell it) .
But it was too complicated to me.
Is always the best if there is a best friend which is going through the same thing like you . He know what to do . :D
Hahahha . The funny thing was, when we walked there, he want to laugh, but he cant laugh due to the formal event. :D , so it loooked damn funny :D
I didnt take photo with him :( . hahahahha .

ALRIGHT, NOW EXPLORING TIME.
His bunk first. , is on the 6th floooor. of coz , we are not walking the stairs up :P
What I can say is that it is damn neat & organised :P , why aint his house that neat tooo :P
Of coz, his secret compartment was the food compartment :P
Boots to slippers underneath the bed.
It is just tooooooo organised :D

Next, the Stimulator rooom, where some people can try out he machine that the soldiers are using.
That machine require good aiming skills . I swear.
Junwen went ahead and try it out. Missed for both times. It loooked so hard to set up :P

And after everything, there was a short video for us and the passing out guys.
And a certificate thingy.
Sorry , it is damn blur .
After everything, FOOD IS PROVIDED :D
And that marks the end of the whole passing out "parade" .