Click for me :D

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween events

HALLOWEEN PARTY IN SINGAPORE ! 

1. Halloween Horror Nights is an event created by Universal Studios Singapore. The 2011 event was a major success. It features scare zones, haunted houses, rides, shoes, and more attractions for the whole night to keep you entertained and have a great time.
Taken From : http://halloween2012singapore.com/

The video that it is on the RWsort webpage, is attracting me too.

I want to go for this.
On the 19th Oct , it will be the best :P , Since is Melvin & me's 14th month.
Attractive right, I did nt know this until I went cine and saw it :D .
Of coz, Is in Universal Studios, the price will be damn pretty tooo. Should I save up for it ? :P
The price is $68/person .
Can we & Should I :? :D

2. FrightFest 2012@Singapore Flyer
The plan is to transform the Flyer’s rainforest into a hideaway for goblins, ghosts and oriental spirits. Chinese tombstones, Japanese graveyards and a hantu (mythical demon) mansion will all be included in the setting. 28-30 Oct; 7.30-10.30pm. Singapore Flyer, 30 Raffles Ave (6333 3311,www.singaporeflyer.com). $20, includes admission and one ‘special brew’.



Hahahha . Flyer is not my type, but I have not watch the videos yet .
I like the ideas of going out till late :D. For this event, it reminded me the Sentosa's . It is not that fun for that one, because it dont looked scary to me. :D

3. The Mysteries of Haunted Island Clarke Quay, the spot where you’re likely to see the most costumes in this city, has a big party planned. Live bands, face painting and games are a few of the ingredients, but keep an eye out for Halloween-themed cocktails and contests for Best Dressed. 29 Oct; 9pm-midnight. Central Fountain Square Clarke Quay. (www.clarkequay.com.sg/halloween). Free.


Shall I just go with my classmates , those crazy classmates of mine, that have crazy make ups
I want to go celebrate this time's halloween with them. Especially Amira, Sherrie, Dania , they all . 
IF I have the chance. 

Teehee, and that marks the end of this post. 

HOPE MELVIN & I CAN GO SOMEWHERE AT THIS 19-28 OCTOBER WEEK :D 

Another blog post by online :
You all may take a view of it too :
http://dejiki.com/2012/10/uss-hhn2-beforedark2/#more-3409 &
http://dejiki.com/2012/10/uss-hhn2-beforedark2/
(photos are included in it. with most of them is quite nice.)