Click for me :D

Friday, November 2, 2012

Mega Pizza

F&N Conquer O today.
Our holiday lessons in school are mostly on practical stuffs, so , My teacher finally realised the reality that we need help in cooking or Practical Stuffs/skills. I am sick of theory lessons already.

So this week, 4 lessons, 2 main lessons are practical, 2 lessons I am absent from school, but they say are theory lessons, I have been very lazy recently, focus not there at all, I cant study long at hom ; plus my O level Chinese is coming soon, like 6 days left .

It is a new month too, November shall be a productive month for me.
I shall make some changes during this 30 days. I will make it.

SO TODAY : MEGA PIZZA BREAD/ROLL
BEFORE PUTTING IN THE OVEN 
DURING BAKING
AFTER BAKING
 The recipe are made up of ingredients that make a plain bread, like a loaf of bread that kind of bread. I think in order to make that kind of shape, we will need to use the machine to make it, so my poor budget school do not have that machine, so we turn this whole thing to a whole looking pizza looking bread & roll it to and look like a Swiss roll.
One lesson I learnt from this was that I do not need to put so much fillings, but greedy people are greedy. I put around 1/4 or 1/2 of cheese from the packet to my pizza  It did not tuns out to taste so cheesy, which is good. :P
I hate rolling the whole bread to a Swiss roll looking shape, it did not turns out to be the shape I want.
I want the shape at the side to be round or oval, but mine was totally a "thick lips" structure.
I think it was the shape that I have rolled I think, when I used the rolling pin to roll out a 12-6 inch rectangle, there were different thickness from one end to another end, and the vertically downwards, it was going up & down. Annoying piece, I do not know how to make it look good, so I just leave it like a pizza structure.

At the meantime, 400g of flour is way too much.
I wonder how those bakers did so many breads at one day. When, one bread need almost half of my strength, in order to kneed till it was stretchable, I will need to put in lot of strength. It was like a PE lesson. I was the first to finish kneading & my dough was the one that puffed up first, it really puffed up double of the size, it just poked through my plastic cover.

NORMAL FLOUR MIXTURE
YEAST MIXTURE

BEFORE 45 MINS OF LETTING IT TO REST
45 MINUTES LATER OR LESS
 Yupp, I do not mind sharing the recipe with you all.
Just comment down below, as if there will be people that will bother coming to my blog too :P .
But I will be thankful for people that have been reading my blog :D .
KAMSANHAMITA !