Click for me :D

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Down to the street with a lookalike bro

Down to Bugis Street with study-mate , WennHao.
I do not have a photo to show you, I only know that he is having his practical exams now. ALL THE BEST! 
I was suppose to go down the day before, and at the same time, he promise me that whereever I want to go, he will try his best to follow. :D
I am lucky to have him as my friend right . I admit that he is kind, as one of my primary school crush. He was a lame kid back then. :P
We looked like siblings now. Really. Especially when we have our specs on.

What did we do at Bugis Street ? :D
Nothing much ~, I was down there searching for accessories. Managed to find all that I want & at a very cheap price. Promotion ?
3 for $5 for earrings, 3 for $10 for rings . I love the things there really. I shall shop for clothes next time there. Using Bong Qiu Qiu's blog as a guidance. I think I will find alot of cheap and nice things :D

Some rings on me.
More self cam photos, please do not mind.

Earrings for just $5 



 The last photo will be one of the items that I am wearing to Halloween, I think. :D
It looked well together & I like it. :D.
Due to weak fashionsense, please do not mind :D