Click for me :D

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Random video I found


I found this on youtube & the most random timing ever.
I am using the computer at my aunt's house. I love my aunt's place anyway, is so quiet. I want to come here like every Saturday just that today, My dearest is not free. He have a gathering tonight & i will not stop him from going of coz.

Okay, what is the video about ?

As what the title had mention, is about boyfriend.
I find it interesting because he says that he can be the worst bf ever. Ad many people have commented on his youtube comments like "Oh, why dont you have one? , Why are you even single?, I can be your girlfriend." things like this.
And of coz, he mention that he can be the worst boyfriend on earth . And the video is about how he treat his girlfriend as a boyfriend.

This video make me feel lucky alright, at least my boyfriend is not in this state. I hope he will not be & this video is not suppose to mean anything at all.

Yeah . at the meantime, I feel like dying because there are too many things to remember for Social Studies, and Monday is the exams, I do not want to waste anytime but what to do , I have to do it :D
I hope i could score well . All the best for me & all the best for the people that are taking the exams & O levels/N Levels.

GOT TO GO :D . I LOVE YOU.