Click for me :D

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Random Again + SONG OF THE DAY


Crazy over hair dyes & Hair dips.
But I do not have the courage to do all these, due to the damage that will cause to my hair.
And whether will it suit me and how people think of me.
But honestly, I really like bright colours on my hair. I think it will become darker & I am weak in taking care of my own hair.
So, I need to double consider if I really want to dye these kind of hairs.
I dont want to stand out, but this will defintely stand out & this might change what people think of me , I do not even know whether will it change my future or mnot.
I should not think of these now right.
Let's see what happen next year :D

And of coz I will end this post with 2 videos.
I find the songs very nice.
Is a Youtube artist/Singer



That was before official music video



THIS IS THE OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO :D