Click for me :D

Monday, September 29, 2014

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO QMX !

LOL , I nearly wrote "BMX" .
So, I did not know that it was his birthday till he reminded me about it.
So, a simple blog post for you since I meet my dear friend empty handed. It was a simple and go unnotice Birthday celebration for you from me. And it was so random. Cause I only know it when you reminded me.
Because of Mingxian, I made a new friend, YiHeng. Hahah. I love making new friends, esp when they are very approachable and easy to talk with,

HAPPY 19TH LA Q.MINGXIAN




Although it was a simple birthday celebration with just a simple eighteenchefs dinner and Udders ice-cream. 
I hope you like it. 

Although, dinner between us was a small routine, but Hahah. At least today, I did not bully him or said that he was bad to me or anything as because Birthday boy have all the good treatments for the whole 24hrs. Although, we only met for a few hours. 

// It was my first time eating at udders. Standard pricing I shall say. 
I ate waffles under 10bucks. :( But, Cant expect cheap deals here. So, I chose Soursop Vodka. It tasted weird to me. I think my liking for hard liquor had drop recently. HAHA .
I think the Baileys also taste weird to me too. Hahah. But nonetheless, I have learnt that simple taste the best. Dont go for exotic flavours. Hahah .