Click for me :D

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Safe trip to UK, Bryan && Thankful for you


Bryan (who is someone who my judo-mates respect) , as he is a very fun mentor in judo & a great and inspiring senior, who I try to learn as much and learn as fast as I can from him.
Judo, is not an easy sports for me, especially when I can only learn so slowly.
But no matter if I am good in it or not. I wish Bryan a safe flight to UK.
He will be studying there for a few years. I wish him all the best there. and coming back here with a fantastic results.
A great morning with them too.


I am so thankful for this guy for this whole entire day. 
I am so thankful when he is always there to listen to my rantings, mixed feelings. Giving me advice to improve and even bringing me so much fun and joy in just a few hours and my whole entire poly life till now.
He is always there for me when I need him there.
Although time with him is not as long as others, I really love those moments with him.
We love making memories so much nowadays. I just felt so happy whenever I am with him. It is a very good time as I get very stressed up easily.
No matter what happen to me, what choices I chose, he will always be there for me and for my feelings. I love his fantastic guy of mine. My handsome pie.