Click for me :D

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Iphone date day.

Yay. Congratulations to the boy who is so vain till he need to have a new phone so that he could have the best front camera quality to take photos.
My handsomepie got his iphone5s. Hey, I am just an "S" away, there is nothing big different okay.
Just that I like its slow-mo camera function. It was so cool when I saw someone use it during FOP.

He was not working yesterday. & I was irritated by the problems itunes and my windows is causing me right now. Yes "is" , cause it is not fixed yet.
I have the determination to get this fixed by yesterday or even by last night. I wanted to call the Apple Support contact, but they told me that I might need to pay $38/call as my phone is no longer under the protection scheme or sth. Gosh. 
So, I went and call one of the Apple Service stores to confirm what I need to do before going down the store. I thought there will be lesser people as yesterday was a Tuesday (weekday) .

I told J about it & he say he do not mind going down with me, as he need a screen protection and a casing too.
Haha, How will I mind a time to see him. I am so glad that he accompanied down as the process of waiting there was TORTUROUS.
We went to Plaza Singapura's A.Lab. To our surprise, the queue was so long and there were no more seats in the shop. It was that many people. 0.0 .
I queue up for 5-10 mins and have to wait for 1hr++ to get to my turn.
We have free excess to the internet by using their mac computers. J used it to watch masterchef while waiting for my number to be called. Even after watching it, my number was not called yet. T-T

When my number is finally called, I was so anxious, my bag actually slipped down while I am walking. I actually lift it up, but with my dress too, so the whole back could be seen. :(
My whole below could be seen and luckily J help me, but by that time, I have already throw my face to the crowd behind me already. It was so embarrassing. I am thankful for a boyfriend who help up so much at this kind of situation.  
To my disappointment, they could not pinpoint the problem as I do not have my laptop with me. To make things worse, I am not a mac user. -.-
So, they actually gave me some choices to choose and a small little paper that contained a toll-free number. We actually wait so long just for this. 
I am not annoyed. Just praying hard that it will work .but I was out late and could not call last night.

We were so hungry. J and I walked down to Somerset to eat 18chefs. I need to save money. :(
So I introduced this cheap student price meal to him and he tend to like it though. Of cause is my introduction. It wont be bad :P
Then we go shop for our items, his phone casing and protection.
In the end, he got his matt protection and after so long, I finally got a mirror protection and we both have the same "couple" casing. --> Black bumper casing.
Hey. it looked not bad on us okay :D

Went out and we selfie all the way.

Hahahaha.
I just love all those moments when we can just selfie so happily. Our smiles and everything.
I actually like it when he actually react to my video. They are called memories okie. (I could not find the photo that I like in my folder.) .

Thankyou for such a sweet date and a sweet day.
I do want to see more coming & we will still be this sweet all the way kk. CHEYYY . :P
I am so happily in love.