Click for me :D

Sunday, September 7, 2014

1st Judo Beach Training

I was actually quite lazy to post the judo post after that night.
Cause I was release early, but I reached home late eventually.
So , this happened at 5.9.2014.

I do not know how many times have I went to Sentosa or Siloso beach already.
Ever since my first SL trip (Which turn out scary) to the last event, Judo beach training.
I have been going down to Vivo for many times. and I always choose to walk ever since, cause it will be free during the weekends. & you are required to pay $1 entrance feees during the weekdays. But, meanwhile, Monorail from Vivo cause $3-$4. When I can just walk to the second station and take the monorail for just one buck or less. (Good point taken)

I was very very late for the judo training.
I thought that I will be alone there, and might reach somewhere earlier, but Evan was going, and we planned to meet up since we will be on the same MRT line to DG, but something stupid happened. I think I miss going to school, or I am so used to going to school. I went to the opposite direction when I was supposed to go to the Marina Bay direction. Ohgosh. Wasted time and embarrass moment.

Love going or walking to Sentosa with a person you are comfortable with. Thanks Evan for making the walk easier :) 
When we were there, I never see any trainings at all and they were in the water. I managed to bring down my camera, and it actually was very expose to water cause the males did back-flips and everything and the water splashed onto my camera. but I was very lucky that it did not get too expose and into water and managed to survived with just one battery life.
I love it when my camera comes & everyone started posing and want to get the camera's shot.
I honestly hope you all like the photos. 

Although I have to admit that I am lazy & always skip training due to stupid reasons.
I know it might sounds kidding, but I am not offense by it. Just that it make some sense okay. Haha.
Now that you say it, I have a competition that supposed to motivates me to keep going. Cause. I will need to have at least a passed NAFA and joined competition to be one of the vice-captain. I dont think many will be happy with that selections. I dont think I could make it . Haha

But, I will try my best nonetheless.
And Yellow. Noone wants to run 10km with me. :(
But unhappy things aside. I like all my photos. We took like over 300 photos in that day.

Shah. 


Have to start taking care of my hair & thinking of a hair colour.
I really dont suits black. & I am thankful for one of my senior, Shah. Who make me feel so normal there by saying bad stuffs all the way. Hahah. Is cool all the way. 
I think he is the one that I will miss alot in Judo