Click for me :D

Friday, September 26, 2014

Our New Vlog

Hehh. Finally a succeeding vlog done by both me and J.
I have been wanting to do a vlog, but I sucked at it. Even after watching many various vloggers in youtube. I have concluded that, being a youtuber is not an easy task. Okay, NOTHING IS EASY. 
But, for videos-doing. The committments and time needed to put on it is HUGE.

But nonetheless, I have a crazy boyfriend who want to try this out of a sudden.
And under a few hours left before I go for work. He wanted to try a simple video, as wanted to do that for our first video.
Although I wanted to try it just for fun, as I find vlogging fun, but it is also a stress "mission" to be done. (Whereas, we are both at the very busy period currently.) -- So, I am doing this for fun purpose.

I dont dare to try youtube clips too as people nowadays are judgmental like hell. Luckily, both of us have friends who knows us well enough to know that we behave in this way normally, or else, people out-there will tend to judge you based on the video. So, although we hope that, there will be no negative commotion. And it stays for that way for now.
So , enough for the talking. And here is the video. --->
:


I HOPE YOU ALL LOOK FORWARD FOR IT AND BE KIND TO US FOR NOW. :p
THANK YOU & HOPE YOU ENJOY.