Click for me :D

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Praying Hard

Finally, I am back to working society.
And I am surprisingly back to the F&B's society. I need to work hard. I need money. I have wasted half of the holidays planning on whether should I work or not. -.-
Now, when I am finally working. My pay is going to be at 8th no matter what . If is going to be my first or last pay for this whole holiday. I shall make a full use of this and take alot of money.

So, later in the evening will be my first job for 2014. & Evan's first F&B job.
Praying hard that time will go by fast and the job there will be manageable for both of us. I wont ask for an easy task, cause F&B is never easy. I will just ask for good working-mates there & a manageable handling of food tomorrow.
I hope I will be alert tomorrow and be fast tomorrow too. I am praying that my mistakes side of me wont come out later and tomorrow. I just have to be able to finish this 2 days and our f&b sure have no problem already.
As what TCC's staff told us, once we can get passed this seafood stage. We will be stablised for any restaurant jobs. I hope me and Evan will have a good day later and tomorrow.
Wish we can enjoy our 4hrs there.
Time will fly by in a busy environment.

Praying that Friday will be a good day and a good bonding day for me and handsomepie.
I wish I could get my thoughts over and have a good session with him too. I also hope that I will catch the right time.