Click for me :D

Friday, September 26, 2014

2 days of work

FINALLY, I finally get myself started with new location in F&B.
Thank goodness, there is Evangeline who accompany to work in this from the start & really till the end of the holidays. Without her, I dont think I will have the courage to go to work and I dont think I will be working by now.

So, finally finally, my hopes did came true. Me & Evan went through 2 days of suffering. It was very tiring at first, although I did not do anything as I took only 2 tables in the VIP room. And the customers there actually used 3 hours to finish their dinner. So, I did practically nothing. But, I was hoping that the time will ticks faster.
I was glad that I had a wonderful mentor, she was strict and she taught me the right ways of doing things, like to be more perfect in it.
She dont seems as scary as I think she would be.

2nd day, which was today. Busy day.
I took care of the tables outside. Now, there are more tables and more guests for me to handle.
It was not easy, as I only can clear and I cannot took orders and due to today's busy hours, many complains were made and food were served late and everything.
There were many Japaneses esp, glad that I do not meet those who are not kind. but thanks for the patience people around me. I can smile more and work much more comfortably during this 4 hours.
Time really ticked fast when everything are busy. It was just 2 days & I managed to get close to the staffs there. It was fun working with those people. They take jokes and they are more than willing to help the new staffs there. It was nice. But, the peak hour there, is really no kidding.
But, I am happy I am done with Red House. Next, which might be my permenant location , which is at Sushi Tei. Thomson.
I hope me and Evan could do well and hope to get kind staffs there as well.

HIPHIPHOORAYYY