Click for me :D

Monday, September 8, 2014

Thankful

I am so thankful for the friends around me. Including my juniors from Secondary school.
Like Weiting, Jiayi, Shuqi. For listening to my rantings and everything.

Today was such a good day because Weiting met up with me to eat Eighteenchefs. As, I was so addicted to the baked pasta there. It is just so nice.
For the day before, she even went to watch "If I stay" with me. It is a really good movie. I do not mind watching it for the second time. (I want to watch it with Jeff though, but I dont think he will like it.) I will talk more about this movie in my another post.
Thankful for Weiting to forge out time for me, even today.

I want to go ECP. For 2 reasons.
I want to ride bicycle and enjoy the wind. Second, I want to see Jeff. 
She actually accompany me there without any complains. I am just so thankful for a friend like her. She accompanied me for 2 long bus ride, to Bedok and back to AMK .

I am also thankful for my handsomepie. I am just so thankful to have him by my side , all the time.
I am so thankful that I met him through school. I do not regret meeting him at all. Falling in love with him is awesome. It has been so awesome.
I was so thankful for his accompany today. with me & weiting. and his understanding & forgiveness .
He is the most LOVELY person ever. I love you. I really do. I fell so hard. I have no idea how to get back up. :D