Click for me :D

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Random Celebratory Dinner for me

Finally some good news from school.
I'm finally happy with something related to my results, to school-related activities, e.g GPA.

So, I was updating my private blog about it. But, I will be more than happy to share this. (I have no intention of bragging.)
I was saying about my GPA. I got 3.5/4.0 . It was my targeted score for this semester. I am happy that I hit it, but this is just the start, I need to maintain this grade so I am giving myself slightly higher gpa target for this Year 1 Semester 2.
So, my dear handsomepie found out, and said he will be giving me a treat to celebrate me for getting such a good GPA.
So, he told me to meet him after his work and we will take a walk around and go to Swee Choon.
Yes. Swee Choon AGAIN. :P . (Tbh, I go for the Xiaolongbaos)


I ordered like 2 baskets , 1 basket consist of 4. So, I ate 8 all by myself.
In the end, It was not really treat by J . It was all Aaron's treat due to his good mood.

BACKGROUND ABOUT ME & SWEECHOON :

  • - I think the first time that I ate there was with Jeff's parents. (I was craving for xiaolongbaos and their parents actually says they dont mind eating there. It was awesome day with them.) 
  • - I really really love xiaolongbaos from DingTaiFeng after my first try, but I could not afford that expensive baos. And I found out that the xiaolongbaos here are cheaper and nicer too. 
  • - The best midnight supper restaurant you can ever come look for. 
  • As it OPEN FROM 6PM - 6AM. 

(For more infromation, click on "Sweechoon".)

Good thing about today was that :
- I could get to talk to all of J's friends much more better.. It was better than last time , the first time when we go out together. I was unable to communicate with them. But, I could now. HAPPY !! 

Definitely thankful for my handsomepie for such a random reward. 
much loves from me.