Click for me :D

Sunday, August 31, 2014

COLOUR RUN SG

MY FIRST EVER COLOUR RUN ! #Happiest5k #Thecolourrunsg 
Taken from Facebook : The Colour Run SG 
Pretty Pretty Pretty colours flying around. 
I know this day of mine will come . Haha, I heard of "The Colour Run" online when it happened at different countries. And I really hope that they will hold at Singapore, one day & they did. 
I think this year was their 2nd or 3rd year holding Colour Run. 
The responds and tickets were sold out very fast. Me and AhLai people were lucky to be able to buy the tickets on Sunday (31st August) , which happened to be on the last day of the month. Lucky. 
At the meantime, I could not attend this last year was because O level was one of the reason, second was I do not have a group of friends to go with. Playing this alone to me is like a waste of money. So, is the best if you go with a group of friends. 
Of cause, if you are going alone and you could make friends there easily, go ahead. Cause, it will be wonderful to make friends in this kind of event. :D 

I went there with FBT + Colour Run shirt on only. 
We did not bring extra materials for us to bath or anything too , cause one day before, we saw how crowded and how hard it was to fully wash away the starch. We decided to go home and just maybe clean up before going home. So, we only brought a small bag along.
I love the shirt. Btw
Went there and we was late, but of cause we are not the only one late. 
Due to the huge crowd, there will different batches going at different starting timing. We went at the 2nd or 3rd batch. It was very crowded indeed, but most of the people there are quite co-operative and high. 
Jeff is very on with interacting with people. If I do not know him personally, I do not know that there is another side of him where he is very shy and quiet. Haha. 


How crowded is it. Hehh. You know it when you see it. 
It was a good experienced though.

There was 4 colours zones and ending point end up in a party . Where all colours will mix together. 
I have to spoiler myself for this. The After-run party was the best out of everything. So beautiful, so party. I believe if I am rich, I will turns to be a Party Animal
We did not take photos at every colour zone , but it was fun. 
The slapping of colours on your face was scary. It will travel into your eyes and your mouth. I think I have ate many starch powders and drops many tears for this. Haha. 
But I like it . Is 55 bucks, I will want to have every colour splash on me till I am happy. :D 

Blue Zone

Orange Zone 





AFTER RUN PARTY IS THE BEST ! 
With different colours throwing above you and you will get many colours raining down on you. 
Where everyone ehwa ehwa ehwa together at the same time. I feel like I am re-experiencing FOP's Jam and Hop again . One sad thing was that my fav sunglass died that day. :( 

I wish to join events like this again . Those events that could make yourself dirty and could join as a friend. It will be an awesome event :D 
I LOVE COLOUR RUN. COLOUR RUN IS AWESOME. 
I want to join the next year. See you :D