Click for me :D

Friday, September 21, 2012

Reply 1997



Found another drama to add into my favourites .
It is really really nice.
What is this about ? :
It is about the childhood of this 5 leads. 
Of coz, the main stars are the couple between. It started on their high school reunion dinner at the year 2012 . 
They were 18 at the year 1997 . (I was only one year old) .  How these 5 leads get together for more than 15 years since child to high school to the future. 
How they have their no rules life. 

Hahahha . This is how it goes .
Of coz , I support the drama alot, so if you want. do take a look at the drama. 
I like the leads . 5 of them & the 2 of them in the middle of coz, their love is so cute & romantic to me. 
They are like children, in the end they get together, get married as husband and wife & become a father of their children & getting old together. 
Of coz the female lead is an obsessed fan vice president :D Like all of us :D 
Their ost are my favourite toooo :D


For Ratings : 9/10 ! . 
I laterally waited for the last episode to be subbed like a normal kdrama fan :D  
I waited for 3 days kay . This is tooooo long for me :P 
HAVE FUN WATCHING.  REPLY 1997 FAN SIGNING OFF :D