Click for me :D

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Nice Guy aka Innocent Guy


Nice Guy 

I dont know what am I doing now.
I am suppose to be preparing for my upcoming exams. Social Studies ll those.
But in the end, I am still attracted to this poster.
I have saw this before "Reply 1997" , but it was a teaser while Reply is going to end soon, it was 15 episodes ahead. That why I watched Reply first , & it only took me 3 days to finish the whole 16 episodes. Guess how much time I have waste on Kdrama indeed.

I am starting to get and go crazy over it already !
Is another drama that I will encourage again, but not at this period of time for those STUDENTS that are having their FYE , N Levels or O Levels . Please dont get started first. You will totally lost the mood of studying. Wait till everything is over , and you will have much more episodes to watch. Isnt that better ? I am trying to convince myself in that way. Somehow it works, because I hate waiting for episodes unless that drama is really worth my time waiting. :P

So. Back to the title : Nice Guy 

Nice Guy is a classic melodrama involving betrayal, revenge and romance. The plot is about a man who gets betrayed by his girlfriend, and he decides to get revenge by using an amnesiac woman, but ends up changing his outlook on love.

The few protagonists which are Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Wonni and the bad woman . 
Song Joong Ki is my new favourite cute male lead now :D . He is so cute :D 

The male lead : Song Joong Ki . acting as Kang Ma Roo. 
There is some thing in this character that I am madly in love with, if he really exist in my generation or in my future. He will be Mel's competitor man :D . Totally my type. 
I hope to be someone's type tooo. Too hardworking is not a good thing either, that why I am taking a break out of everything :D 

And I am surprised to find this out too :D 


His Birthday is on 19 September !!! 
His age now should be 27 , I think. He is born at the year 1985. :P . 
He is so old but one of the smartest laaa , to me. :D  
It just happened that his birthday is one of my monthnniversary :D . LOL . 
Bimbo attack . 


 Time for me to sleep now :D
No, maybe study ? :D . Thanks for reading this :D