Click for me :D

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Best Aunt in my whole entire life


Yeah . My Mum's side is the one that I love the most .
Not saying that I do not love my father's side. Just that I love her in my way, because Gugu taught me many things & I did not regret her scoldings & her beatings on me since I am young. She is so fierce and of coz I always wonder whether she love me or not. But in the end, as I grew mature. Of coz she is always my guide to follow in the future.
But I am a stubborn kid, please give me some time to change for the best & learn how to maintain that part of me for life. I need some time, I do not know how long will I take, but I know if you can give me some time, I will prove it to you. 


Yeah . My Aunt is the best because she is not like other parents, She is like a friend to me .
Aunt < x > Best Friend. 
She can joke around, she is so funny that I could cry .
I love her so much. She shares everything with me, & I will share everything with her so much better & comfortably than my parents. I love going to her house as I always have things to eat & things to do there. 
She has a husband which is my Uncle which is so "sick" and funny. 
I can never get enough of her family. 
My cousins - Pek Yok & Chee Soon 
GOOD LUCK MY COUSIN SOON , FOR YOUR PSLE. 
Better do well :D . Dont regret like I did/ 

Some photos here :D