Click for me :D

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Marathons Crazy

I do not know why . Once I started trying out running long distance .
This word "Marathon" keep appearing into my head.
I did not start trying out long distance run because of those marathons that are upcoming this few months.
But I think mostly the influence by the upcoming "Adidas King of the Road" ,


Yeah, 16.8km in Singapore - Gardens By the Bay at 28th October 2012 .
I wanted to try this 16.8km with Melvin. But, iin the end, I sort of like abandon him because due to some people's discouragement, telling me not to rush to run 16.8km first, as a beginner.
Melvin have to run this on his own.
To me, it might be a good thing too, since his pace is totally different from mine. Way too different. :P
He signed up for it yesterday :D .
I wish him good luck. Is his first time tooo. He can do it anyway . He is so up there . :P
I want this Adidas Shirt though, it is so nice :D .
I hope he could wear it back for me to see :D .

While at the mean time, I still have the desire to try out marathon.
Giving me a impossible challenge , I want to unlock many achievements , that why .
I am quite bimbotic in this case, I know .
I might consider joining this :

GREAT EASTERN WOMEN'S RUN 2012 
5km or 10km . I want to try running for the 10km one.
Since, is with Women, I want to try out as my first marathon. They have free insurance covered for this marathon too, including death. Noone will be that unlucky anyway.
So, it is happening at 11/11/2012 at Marina @ Float, early in the morning too, like 7+am . AHH
How come, it reminds me about Army Half Marathon :P
Might be running with Dyana , running with a friend will be better than running alone right.
I have to start to train for this. I want to looked average looking, just sweating much that kind of girl.
It looked cool to me though .
But slowly, I will make it to "King of the Road 20__" . Let's hope. :D

I just realised that there are really many many many many marathons happening at the same month,
There is even marathons for the age of 9 & above.
For elderlys too, I shall bring my father to join any one of these one day. Sort of like bonding ? :D