Click for me :D

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Another Achievement unlocked



Is like beating my own personal record.
My last time limit :D

Finally, I can admit that I can run long distance, not the 42km that kind of distance.
I'm still under beginner standard, just started jogging long distance. :)
Is not easy, this is a MUST admit. At the very start , I do not have the right mindset for it. They said that this kind of thing, I need to have a strong mindset, I was thinking, how hard can this goes .
But Stamina wise, is damn hard :( . I get real tired easily, I think I ran for 1km, I can just lied down there and die. :P

Finally, Finally.
With that fierce looking & "young" Melvin.
I finally get to experiment the really very long running, 7+km .
I feel like dying straight right after 7 plus km.
Wanted to go for  8km, but me really feeel like dying that time :(

Teehee , But after the running. I love the feeeling .
The feeling of after running. 
Is damn shiok :D