Click for me :D

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy 13th Month-nniversary

Happy Happy Happy .
Finally cross the first year line. :D

Proud uhh , Is my first time to get this long.
Of coz with the unromantic but know what is he doing Melvin Tan JK .
Did not get to see him for 5 days per week when we can see each other almost everyday last time.
Army days uhh , Is the hardest thing to passed it. they say.
Do you miss me ? My Dear :D 

But to me, when it comes to army, it is not the hardest challenge .
But to me, Uni days & Poly days will be a problem for us, a good challenge for us.
Of coz , I do not dare to think that far yet , but I need to think of it anyway :P .
Uni days & Poly days have the similar life, I think. School life.
But, it mean a two world to me .
He might find a better girl in there, while I might be more mature inside & tend to think alot inside. Like my dear brother - Jiaqing.

Teeeehee ,
But I love that idiot.
That scolded me at the right time.
He is like so smart , he is so much better than me. And so telanted tooo .
He is that kind of guy when you say his education & many good things he have.
His educations details really can make people Amazed !  ,
Feeling so proud of your own boyfriend :D  


Those Moments