Click for me :D

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Want my sleep back

I have nothing to do now, so I came here to de-stress.
I was so called bragging about the new webcam . (It is my bro's) .
But he dont even know how to use it, so why dont I take this chance ? :P
I know I am cruel .

I need my sleep back badly.
Due to exams, I cant sleep for a full 8 hours. I need to open my eyes and mug all day long.
I want to be closet mugger but sadly, I cant .
AND AND AND AND . MY EYES BAG ARE SHOWING & IT IS DAMN OBVIOUS !!! 
Super ugly can :( .
Hope Melvin didnt see it yesterday, when he is having his first nights out .

I have to get some sleep first before I study .
Here you go than :D



I personally like this kay :D 

HAHHAHA . Yupp. Bimbo action came out.
I used the webcam for the first time & this are the evidences.
It was fun . & I like it.
This will be the last time I post so many photos of myself. Promise.