Click for me :D

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy First Anniversary


HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY TO US :D

Ahhhhh , Sentosa Trip. Cable Car, Angry Birds, My Dear Mt Faber, Cute, Precious, Hot, Chocolate cake, Cafe. 
Those words were what I seen during that day .
I dressed like an Auntie going out, because I am trying out my jeans. Teehee, It looked ugly on me. 
Dear dressed so formally that day. *shock* , He really have that clubbing look when he wore that on :D 

The Cable Car's view was nice, really nice. 
The lights view from above, nothing scary about it. It was cute :D , with the angry birds characters beside us. :D , Dear bought the angry bird tickets. :D 

With PopCorn & 2 angry Bird masks. Yellow & Red. 
Mel with Red, I with Yellow :) 


Went to Mt Faber, there was not much wind, compare to December's wind. 
I love that place, Mel dedicate a diary to me. And clue, the book cost not cheap at all :P 

And we ate there, a chocolate cake at the cafe, from my view, eating there was beautiful.
There was another cafe that is even higher, but the price, seems pretty too :D 
But, the whole presentation of the view there, was the best :D , Is called the "Sapphire" I think :D \
I hope, we could come back here & have a dinner one day :D 

Went back to MRT Station and that marks the end of our day :D . 
It was cute , in anyway :D 

BYE :D , I LOVE YOU