Click for me :D

Friday, May 25, 2012

Does this mean that my blog is dead ?

Seriously, this blog of mine is so dead.
I have no time to update too. No one is reading. :D .
But then. it will be my blog for the day, I am tumblr-ling like crazy, If you all want, just click this, and you will be directed there, to my tumblr page, but warning, I reblogged, and I reblog like a crazy woman :P.
Tumblr Page :D

Recently, I am crazy over Kdrama & entertainment shows.
Firstly, will be :
Love Rain 


Queen Inhyun's Man 

HELLO BABY SEASON 5 (MBLAQ) 


Yeah, Crazy over those shows.
I want to have mixed babies all a sudden, due to Lauren , Dayoung & Leo's faces.
Are all mixed babies that cute? I'm counted as one, Just that I do not look like. I just looked pretty XD
Kidding.

Queen Inhyun's Man. I love their transition, it linked .
At least. in this drama, the female protagonist  is not dumb like in other drama. :D

Yeah . I will conclude here,
Fetching Melvin & going to meet Junwen soooon :P