Click for me :D

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Complain Queen

Wow, I am a complete complain queen.
I should have a trophy for this. I kept complaining, but nothing change, I feel that I complain for the fun only. Ohmygod. >.<

Choir's crazy rehearsals are back .
I think I drop to the pit on my own. I should not even agree to go for the Europe Trip at the first place.
But my dad want me to go . I want to die now.
Can't go with my results like this please. :(

O level Chinese was here and done with yesterday .
I do not know why. I am speechless for those 2 papers, One and Two .
Emotion-less tooo. I have nothing to react to it. :(
Either I did well for it , or I fail this 2 papers.

I feel like continue my VLOG thing.
I feel like doing it with my girlfriend. She is really dearie. Although she can be idiotic sometimes.
But, If you make songs covers or play instruments with her, I think she will be crazy for it :D .
I will loook forward to a day like this, ONE DAY .

Till the next time we meet :D