Click for me :D

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wishes

I think it is hard to slim myself down . :P 
Looking at some pictures and imagine myself becoming one of it. Haha. It seems like an epic fail >.< 









How much I hope I could get their figure or their hair at least . 
My hair had stuck to a length that is so short for years. If anyone have any ideas how to grow my lovely and pathetic hair faster, please share with me :D 

I hope that by this June Holidays end, there will be some changes, I kept saying that . but it did not change, so hope that this year's June Holidays , there will be some changes :D 
AT LEAST SOME THIGH CHANGES. It became bigger instead of smaller. :( . 
I want to have my hair length as long as the photos above. 
I think I am going to dye my hair brown , if I want. At the same time , I do not want to spoil my hair :( 
How can I improve my makeup ? I have been learning how to put eyeliner, but it kept failing, and I looked damn fierce with it because of my eyebrow . I think I am going to "plucking eyebrow" session soon. So, I will look "less fierce" with eyeliner. 

Actually at the same time, I do have some ideas . 
But I will only do it , after a very long long long long long long consideration . 
If I really want it and I will have no regret after putting it, then I will put it for life. 
I want to have a back tattoo. A Permanent one, but I am worried that people's first impression on me. 
And how much my family disagree to it, my bf too. 
I want to put it at the lower back. So, when I am slimmer and if I wear jeans, It could show abit, I really want to have it., but it will be a for life decision. 

Think twice man :D 

Now, I have many wishes. 
But I will express it into pictures. Let's hope how many wishes can I dash it this june holidays or this year 2012 . :D


 Head to Toe. >.<
In mentally, I want to know what wrong is with my studying method. :D .
I hope I can cope with everything,
I want it to come true. :D , BYE :D